Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank You!

Need I say more! 

I am one tired puppy! It's been an exciting four week Book Tour. Just look where I've been! I want to thank all the bloggers who provided a place for me to post. If you missed any of the posts and want to catch up, you will links to them on the sidebar on my blog. I've updated the links so you can see the posts.  

And the Winners Are!
I have one last thing to do, announce the winners of the tourwide giveaway - 

$50 Amazon or Barnes&Nobel Gift Card - 
The Guardian's Witch ebook -
Knight of Runes print copy
Signed Post Cards and Swag for both books - 


I'm going to rest for a bit but not too long. I leave later today for Atlanta and #RWA14  If you see me there, please stop me and say hello. You'll know me by my handbag.
Thanks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment