Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Award? For Me?


And you thought the award season was over!


My friend from Writing Divas, Joelene Coleman, writing as Harley Brooks, has nominated me for the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Award.  Her book, Designer Genes, is due out this spring.
This award came with a list of rules:
The questions:
If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would have started writing sooner. I've had stories percolating in my head for years but never put them down on paper.
If you could repeat any age, what would that be?
To be honest, I don’t want to repeat any age. I like who I've become and I don’t think I could have gotten here any other way. Besides, if I picked one I might not make the same mistakes, just new ones!
What is the one thing that really scares you?
Bugs! I've captured them under a trash basket and let Paul handle them when he comes home from work hours later. I’m not great with scary movies either. And scary movies with bugs EEEEK!
If you could be someone else for the day, who would it be?
I’m going to change this question around. It’s not who I would like to be for day but who I would like to be with for a day. My mom. She was always reading a book and she thought she hid the romance novels so my sister Bernice and I wouldn't find them. I’d like to hear what she has to say about my stories.
My nominees for the R.E.A.L.I.T.Y. Award are:
Maria Ferrer
All nominees must:
Visit the blog of the person who nominated you, thank them, and acknowledge them on your blog.
Answer the questions above and nominate up to 20 bloggers whom you feel are awesome and deserving of notice. Visit their blog and let them know.
Cut and paste the award above to your wall.
Thanks for stopping by and to my nominees...thanks for playing along. Do stop by and visit their sites. They've all got great stories to share! 

3 comments:

  1. @Marlo Berliner

    Thanks! They were fun to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun award, and well deserved. Congrats!
    Jen Sampson

    ReplyDelete